Here is the best collection of Happiness Shayari in Hindi 2020. Friends need to be happy in life. All-day long the men in the race and the trace have forgotten to be happy. So now it has become difficult to be happy. There are classes for laughing and exercising in the big city. Seeing Smile happiness on one’s face has become difficult too. Sometimes a person seems happy if he looks happy. Bringing happiness to one’s face is the best happiness in the world. Here is the Happiness Shayari has given in Hindi by our team. Share with your friends using WhatsApp and bring happiness to their lives, also you can find here Latest Jokes in Hindi. So you need to read the Shayari below.
Happiness Shayari in Hindi 2020
- Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. A masterly retreat is in itself a victory. -Norman Vincent Peale
- जिंदगी को खुश रहकर जियो, क्योंकि रोज शाम सिर्फ सूरज ही नहीं ढलता… आपकी अनमोल जिंदगी भी ढलती है!! Zindagi Ko Khush Rahkar Jio Kyoki Roz Sham Sirf Suraj He Nahi Dhalta Aapki Anmol Zindagi Bhi Dhalti Hai!
- “Exciting happiness is joy, celebration, traveling, being in bed with a woman you desire.”
- मुस्कान थके हुए के लिए विश्रााम है! उदास के लिए दिन का प्रकाश है! और कष्ट के लिए प्रकृति का सर्वोत्तम उपहार है! Muskaan Thake Ke Liye Vishram Hai, Udash Ke Liye Din Ka Prkash Hai, Aur Kasht Ke Liye, Prakriti Ka Sarvottam Uphar Hai!
- I cannot believe that the inscrutable universe turns on an axis of suffering; surely the strange beauty of the world must somewhere rest on pure joy! –Louise Bogan
- एक बेहतरीन इंसान अपनी जुबान की मिठास से बेहतर माना जाता है,
वरना अच्छी बातें तो दिबारों पर भी लिखी होती हैं।
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- हमें न मोहब्बत मिली न प्यार मिला,
हम को जो भी मिला बेवफा यार मिला,
अपनी तो बन गई तमाशा ज़िन्दगी,
हर कोई अपने मकसद का तलबगार मिला!
- Be the reason someone smiles today.
- What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner. –Colette
- हम तो फूलों की तरह अपनी आदत से मजबूर हैं,
तोड़ने बाले को भी महकने की सजा देते हैं।
हम तो वक्त और हालात के साथ अपने शौक बदलतें है,दोस्त नही।
- “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
- ज़िन्दगी एक हसीन ख़्वाब है,
जिसमें जीने की चाहत होनी चाहिये,
ग़म खुद ही ख़ुशी में बदल जायेंगे,
सिर्फ मुस्कुराने की आदत होनी चाहिये !
- Why do we spend so much energy and time collecting things that we can’t take with us? I have found no matter how much ‘stuff’ I have, ‘stuff’ never brings happiness. Stephanie Carroll, My Conversations with God Book 4 see also words of encouragement.
- अपने माँ बाप का दिल जीत लो सब कुछ जीत जाओगे,
वरना इस जहां में सब कुछ जीत कर भी हार जाओगे।
- To find out what one is fitted to do and to secure an opportunity to do it is the key to happiness. –John Dewey
- “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
- हँसते दिलो में ग़म भी हैं,
मुस्कुराती आँखे कभी नम भी हैं,
दुआ करते है आपकी हंसी कभी न रुके,
क्योकि आपकी मुस्कुराहट के दीवाने हम भी हैं…
- “One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.” – Iris Murdoch
- फूल बनकर मुस्कुराना जिन्दगी,
मुस्कुरा के गम भुलाना जिन्दगी,
जीत कर कोई खुश हो तो क्या हुआ,
हार कर खुशियाँ मनाना भी जिन्दगी…
- In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.
- वह तो पानी की बूँद है जो आँखों से बह जाये, आंसू तो वह है जो तड़प के आँखों मे ही रह जाये 😊 वह प्यार क्या जो लफ्ज़ो मे बयान हो, 😍💓 प्यार तो वह है जो आखों मे नज़र आये…😘😘
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- The greatest secret to happiness and peace is letting every life situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be. Then, make the very best of it. Thibaut.
- Whatever mitigates the woes, or increases the happiness of others, is a just criterion of goodness; and whatever injures society at large, or any individual in it, is a criterion of iniquity. –Oliver Goldsmith
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
- Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. –Jacques PrAcvert
- “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”
- Being happy is not the only happiness. Alice Walker
- Happiness is a way station between too much and too little. –Channing Pollock
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
- One of the most freeing things we learn in life is that we don’t have to like everyone, everyone doesn’t have to like us, and that’s OK.
- Happiness is the overcoming of not unknown obstacles toward a known goal.
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
Happy Shayari, Status in Hindi 2020 Download for Whatsapp
- Happiness is Not a feeling… It is a choice…
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. –George Burns
- “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.”
- We forge the chains we wear in life. Charles Dickens
- If you observe a really happy man you will find him building a boat, writing a symphony, educating his son, growing double dahlias in his garden, or looking for dinosaur eggs in the Gobi desert. He will not be searching for happiness as if it were a collar button that has rolled under the radiator. He will not be striving for it as a goal in itself. He will have become aware that he is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded hours of the day. –W. Beran Wolfe
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”
- Today is the life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto. Dale Carnegie
- Happiness is when you have nothing to ask for.
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”
- The most important step in achieving lifetime happiness is to learn to love yourself. Sarah Palmer, Happiness: A Guide To Developing A Happier Life
- There may be Peace without Joy, and Joy without Peace, but the two combined make happiness. –Sir John Buchan.
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
- Happiness held is the seed. Happiness shared is the flower. John Harrigan
- Contentment is the main attitude for happiness.
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.”
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. Nelson Mandela
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
- But there comes a point of diminishing returns when more stuff does not bring more happiness. Susan V. Vogt, Blessed By Less: Clearing Your Life of Clutter by Living Lightly
- Happiness is good health and a bad memory. –Ingrid Bergman
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
- Don’t give up your happiness for another person’s image of happiness. Jelani Daniel, King of Quotes
- There is no happiness without a clear conscience.
Smile Status, Cute Smile Quotes, Cute Shayari, Happy Shayari
- “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
- Gratitude breeds optimism, enthusiasm, resilience, happiness, and overall satisfaction which can decrease anxiety and depression. Beth Bunchman, Cultivating Gratitude: a guided journal for a positive mindset see also peace quotes
- I remember hearing in a talk that the more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become. –Ezra Taft Benson
- “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.”
- Don’t require perfection of yourself. No one can stay a being of pure love and happiness all the time. Arielle Tepite, Forgiveness & Healing
- We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it. –George Bernard Shaw
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour. Walt Whitman
- The best feeling in the world is realizing that you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed the most. –Grachelle
- “You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes”.
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. Lady Blessington
- All the happiness you ever find lies in you.
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
- We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. –Anne Frank
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
- Real happiness is cheap enough, yet how dearly we pay for its counterfeit. –Hosea Ballou
- Consideration for others is worthwhile because our happiness is inextricably bound up with the happiness of others. Dalai Lama
- “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.”
- If this world affords true happiness, it is to be found in a home where love and confidence increase with the years, where the necessities of life come without severe strain, where luxuries enter only after their cost has been carefully considered. –Alfred Edward Newton
- Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it. William Feather
- “I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.”
- Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination. –Immanuel Kant
- We are responsible for our own happiness and well-being. It is up to us to identify what is beneficial to our situations in life and what is not beneficial to us. Milena Hauslendale, Stop Complaining
- “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.”
- Don’t love someone for their looks because looks can deceive. Don’t go for wealth, even that fades away. Love someone who makes you smile, because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright.
- We achieve most of that happiness by making other people happy and not the other way around. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness. You can fulfill that simply by doing things for other people. W. C. Dukenfeld, Make Sure The Romance Never Dies
Happy Shayari in Hindi and English, beautiful Happiness quotes on smile, love smile quotes
- “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.”
- Usefulness is happiness, and all other things are but incidental. –Lydia Maria Child
- “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” – Joseph Addison
- “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.”
- Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it. –William Feather
- “I’m happy. Which often looks like crazy.”
- The happiness of most people is not ruined by great catastrophes or fatal errors, but by the repetition of slowly destructive little things. –Ernest Dimnet
- “I am very happy because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy because I have loved the world and not myself.” ― Sri Chinmoy
- “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.”
- A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. –Washington Irving
- Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are. (Read The Four Agreements.)
- “Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough. And I will always believe the same about you.”
- You’re happiest while you’re making the greatest contribution. –Robert F. Kennedy
- Our brain actually works the other way around: By cultivating happiness, you’ll be more creative, feel more connected, and be more productive. So by first focusing on what makes us happy, we become much better at everything we do! Martin Nagle, Being Happy: the 10 most successful strategies
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.”
- Often people attempt to live their lives backward; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want. –Margaret Young
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”
- Some people cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness. William Saroyan
- “The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
- To describe happiness is to diminish it. –Henri Stendahl
Friends should be accustomed to contentment and happiness in life. Because that’s what makes life better. We wrote Best Latest Happiness Shayari in Hindi 2020 for Whatsapp just to please our incoming visitor. Our team wishes you liked it. Send such good messages to your friends and relatives on WhatsApp and Facebook and make them happy.